Presentation - Matt Schofield

Le passage obligé des nouveaux membres !
David Grimardias
Admin
Admin

Message non lu

Matt Schofield a écrit : lun. 16 oct. 2023 11:13 I may not be very active on radio, but will be fine with all the rules and important information.
Its very hard to find EU time-zone Oval leagues, so appreciate you allowing me to join
If you need any explanations in english, do not hesitate to request :wink:
I will not translate the whole rulebook :lol2: But I may bring some key points for you if misunderstanding :innocent:

And during the race drivers are not allowed to communicate through the ingame radio... So no worry about that :wink:
Matt Schofield
Pilote
Pilote

Message non lu

David Grimardias a écrit : lun. 16 oct. 2023 16:27
Matt Schofield a écrit : lun. 16 oct. 2023 11:13 I may not be very active on radio, but will be fine with all the rules and important information.
Its very hard to find EU time-zone Oval leagues, so appreciate you allowing me to join
If you need any explanations in english, do not hesitate to request :wink:
I will not translate the whole rulebook :lol2: But I may bring some key points for you if misunderstanding :innocent:

And during the race drivers are not allowed to communicate through the ingame radio... So no worry about that :wink:
Thank you.
Google translate worked fine for the rules etc. so understood on that front. All pretty similar to the other league i have run.

I think i will be ok. I studied French 25 years ago... so i can try and recall some of it! :bigrin:
Christophe Chaudronnier
Pilote
Pilote

Message non lu

Bienvenue Matt / Welcome Matt!
Répondre